How to make wheatgrass shots ahead of time and get 20+ servings out of a flat! For two people this equals 10 days worth of shots! Our schedule is busy, as I am sure yours is. I was trying to figure out a way to make our wheatgrass shots fast, easy and ahead of time, while still maintaining the nutritional integrity of this powerful natural detoxifier. This method works so great. And, it is so much better than freezing. You actually lose half of your nutritional value by freezing it! My opinion, nutrition matters and so does price. If I am spending $20.00 for a flat, I would like to get my monies worth. Not all grocery stores carry the large flat. Check with your local store to see if you can special order your flat of wheatgrass. Usually your health food store or specialty grocery store will be willing to accommodate a special order.
Wheatgrass is a grass, a green. So just like lettuce, green onions, and other vegetables why not cut, clean, wrap in paper towels, and put it in a ziplock? It works so great!
Now all that is left to do is put it in your Ninja blender (small 1 serving container) add enough water to your liking. I like to have a 2 oz serving for each person. Blend. Strain. Serve! Wa la! Simple, easy, and nutritious!
One ounce of wheatgrass is equal to the nutritional value of a weight of 2 pounds of green leafy vegetables. That is such an amazing fact. If you just try drinking this magic nectar for 1 month, you will feel the difference, and see the difference. You can literally feel less fatigued, and your skin will look amazing! Kind of like a little “fountain of youth” booster. I’m all for that! Really give it a try. Wheatgrass is now a staple in our diet. I hope you find it makes a difference in your health.
The Benefits of Wheatgrass
- Wheatgrass adds oxygen to the blood which can help prevent cancer. Cancer does not like a high count of oxygen! This keeps the red blood count high and stimulates healthy cell growth.
- Wheatgrass stimulates circulation which reduces fatigue.
- Wheatgrass helps reduces body odor by adding chlorophyll to your system.
- Wheatgrass improves digestion with its essential enzyme and amino acid content.
- It is a natural liver cleanser with its amazing detoxifying properties so it truly revitalizes and restores the liver with enzymes and nutrients.
- It acts as a natural skin healer because it creates circulation. If you have a wound, dab a cotton ball with wheatgrass juice, let set a minute, rinse, and pat dry. Great for acne, eczema, or skin discolorations.
- Joint pain can be kept at bay because chlorophyll fights inflammation.
- It contains essential enzymes, 19 amino acids, and a whopping 90 minerals which provides your body with a satisfied feeling, which could prevent over eating. First thing in the morning, every morning sets your system up for a nutritious head start!
- It draws out toxins in your mouth and can actually add minerals to your teeth preventing tooth decay! Dump the old mouthwash and gargle some wheatgrass!
- Your natural immune booster! It can even clear your sinuses of mucus.
So indulge yourself with one of nature’s wonders and keep yourself healthy and energized. I hope you find this an easy lesson on how to make wheatgrass shots. Make your wheatgrass batch today!