This is an incredible ginger dressing and an amazing dipping sauce. The thyme honey totally makes this unique. Read more about thyme honey here. Plus you get the benefit of the Vegan mayonnaise. If you enjoy a little more spice in your life, add a bit more Wasabi.
This is great on the upcoming salad with snow peas, cucumbers, scallions, avocado, edamame, and diced mangos. For an added special treat top with seared ahi tuna. It is such also such a great dipping sauce for chicken skewers.
Benefits of ginger
- aids in digestion.
- reduces inflammation and pain.
- stimulates circulation.
- beneficial in inhibiting rhinovirus, which is known as a cause to the common cold.
Benefits of Wasabi
- Contains Phase I enzymes enabling the liver to neutralize some toxins that can lead to cancer. Wasabi reduces the risks of developing cancer at a later stage in life.
- The vapors prevent the growth of some strains of bacteria, yeast, and mold. This is why it is so beneficial to eat it with sushi or raw fish.
- It does have anti-inflammatory properties that help injuries and sores.
- It helps reduce chances of stroke or heart attack by blocking platelets from sticking together.
- It helps prevent cavities by not letting sugar stick to the teeth.
- It is high in fiber and helps with digestion and keeps the colon happy.